Saturday, July 16, 2005

Under

It has been a bit colder than usual the past few days in my house. 3 nights ago, I left my fan on a bit high, and it created a cold, dry draft. I now have that raw feeling in the back of my nose. It is quite uncomfortable, and in my experience, this feeling can lead to more serious illness.

It doesn't help that yesterday was a very long day. I went to sleep at about 1AM, awoke at 7AM for work, laboured exhaustively at work until 4PM. I went home, changed, let Angel out, and went to get my hair cut. I then came home and rushed to get some laundry done and clean myself up. The power went out in my house and without my knowledge, turned off my dryer.

I then had more of an evening (which I will go into more detail with in my next post), though I was already exhausted. Anyhow, I came home and stayed awake a bit longer (until about 2) and finally went to sleep. I awoke around 7:30 to let Angel out, fell back asleep until 9:30, awoke (though I was groggy) and tried to read. I again fell asleep, and am finally up (got up at 11:30). I still fill tired, sore and under the weather, but I also still have a long day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home