Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Dream about the Beatles

>lorna<: how is that even possible when you don't listen to them?

>lorna<: or was it an epiphany sort of dream?

>lorna<: have you seen the light?!

shelbygray06: Because I heard a song on the way home

shelbygray06: No, I'm afraid not.

shelbygray06: But it was odd

>lorna<: =(

>lorna<: what happened?

shelbygray06: What are the names of the movies they have done/

shelbygray06: ?

>lorna<: um

>lorna<: hard day's night, help, uh...

>lorna<: i don't know?

>lorna<: Because the dream was like one of those

shelbygray06: HARD DAY'S NIGHT

>lorna<: have you watched them?

shelbygray06: No

shelbygray06: But that's the song I heard

shelbygray06: And I thought it was a movie.

shelbygray06: OK.

>lorna<: hard day's night is hysterical

shelbygray06: In the dream

shelbygray06: I was John Lennon.

shelbygray06: But....

shelbygray06: well....

>lorna<: COOL!

shelbygray06: This is so cheesy.

shelbygray06: We weren't quite the beatles.

>lorna<: it's okay, i like cheese

shelbygray06: You know muppet babies?

>lorna<: ...

shelbygray06: We were 4.

>lorna<: you were the beatle babies?

shelbygray06: Yes.

>lorna<: HAHAHAHA

shelbygray06: And we lived in a loft, in a barn, in the country in the north east.

shelbygray06: With hay stacks and everything.

>lorna<: wow

shelbygray06: And I had to go to Berkeley, where I was going to do a solo recording

shelbygray06: (At the age of 4)

shelbygray06: And so, naturally, I went there.

>lorna<: naturally

shelbygray06: By flying the Beatle Copter.

>lorna<: LOLOL

shelbygray06: (At the age of 4, cross country)

shelbygray06: Well, I got there, I did the gig, and I owned it.

shelbygray06: (I mean, I make a convincing 4 year old John Lennon).

shelbygray06: BUT

shelbygray06: As I was leaving

shelbygray06: (And here it starts to get weird)

shelbygray06: Monsters show up.

>lorna<: are you sure it wasn't yoko ono?

shelbygray06: They have been living below the earth's crust for years and years, but my song woke them up.

shelbygray06: No silly.

>lorna<: HAHAHA

shelbygray06: She was the little girl that never blew her nose in the playground.

>lorna<: YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS IS THE WEIRDEST EVER

shelbygray06: We didn't talk to her in my dream.

shelbygray06: Because she is yucky

>lorna<: good

shelbygray06: BACK TO MY STORY

>lorna<: okay

shelbygray06: Anyway, so they come out of the ground.

shelbygray06: And they eat people.

>lorna<: naturally

shelbygray06: Well, being the good Beatle Baby I am, I grab as many people as possible and fly back to my loft barn house to get Paul, George, and the stupid one who eats glue (Ringo)

shelbygray06: (Note - I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF THIS UP - I SWEAR THIS IS THE DREAM.)

>lorna<: I AM LAUGHING SO HARD KEEP GOING

shelbygray06: We get there, and we know the monsters are going to make their way east.

shelbygray06: And they only come out at night (which actually came up later in the dream, and I have no idea how I know, but that is neither here nor there.)

shelbygray06: So, being the good beatles we are, we have to stop them.

shelbygray06: So, we get our caretaker (Dave from Alvin and the Chipmunks)

shelbygray06: And formulate a plan.

shelbygray06: We are going to build high houses on platforms that the monsters cannot get to.

shelbygray06: And we do.

shelbygray06: Well, as we all know, they make it east.

shelbygray06: And we are in our 20 foot huts.

shelbygray06: When they come, Paul jumps down.

shelbygray06: And shoots lasers out of his eyes, taking out the first one.

shelbygray06: That's when I wake up - because that's too weird even for my subconsious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home