Monday, August 22, 2005

Alright

So I lied...big deal. I assure you, I had every intention of putting out at least 5 or 6 really good, long, deep blogs. But when I got home (from TCU, visiting Cole), I got distracted by an immensely interesting conversation. So I am just now making it to Blogger, at 3:06 AM. So I don't have much for you - oh well.

Bite me - this is my blog, I'll update when I damn well please. Stimulating conversation will ALWAYS trump me updating. If you don't like it, tough, stop reading.

No....wait - I didn't mean that. Come back. I want you to stay. Seriously. I shouldn't have said that. It was mean hearted. I like you hear. I want you to read what I have to say.

Please don't leave. I just don't want you to get angry because I can't keep up with the blog like I would like. But really - 2 hours or so of talk - that's pretty cool, and doesn't happen too much these days. So of course you understand, my loyal readers. I will give what I can!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shelby R. Gray said...

Frick. It was 3 AM. Give me a break.

August 22, 2005 at 2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home